Since 1992, Bushtacks has been specializing in African safaris and flying adventures. The company is a family-run tour operator founded by sixth generation residents of Africa. With offices in Africa and the US, Bushtracks operates safaris which balanced adventure with comfort, and wildlife with culture, hosting custom-built trips, prestigious affinity groups, and unique multi-generational small group adventures.
Our Healdsburg, California office is located just off the historic Healdsburg, California plaza, offering easy access to strolls, restaurants, and the true gateway to wine country – highway 101. Bushtracks’ employees take advantage of their office’s heart-of-wine-country location, in their spare time enjoying the area’s access to biking, hiking, outdoor concerts, ocean visits and redwood strolls. Healdsburg’s small-town, down-to-earth personality extends into our office, creating a friendly, collaborative work-environment, where experienced team members offer on-the-job-training to new employees, and benefit from a promote-from-within culture.
Providing custom safaris to Africa requires dedicated, poised and motivated professionals. Our positions require a high level of detail, keen accuracy, organization and follow-through and are central to the daily operations of this small, busy office. Successful candidates will be "can do" energetic self-starters, highly proficient in business and administrative skills, while gracious in a fast-paced environment.
There are currently no openings available.
This position is responsible for processing travel reservations including data entry into the Tourplan reservation system. The position works directly with the Program Coordinators to enter new bookings accurately and timely and processes client correspondence. The position also will cross train with and support the Database Maintenance Coordinator position and assists with general office tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:• Perform reservation data entry
Qualifications:• Associates degree required, bachelor's preferred
Skills/Experience Required:• Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite to include expertise with Excel and Word
Currently there are no Administrative Assistant positions available.
Qualifications include a solid AA degree (bachelors preferred for career growth) along with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and flexibility to deal with changing priorities. Top written and verbal communication skills a must.
General administrative and executive office tasks including but not limited to:• Overall support of the Program Coordinators primarily as a documentation specialist to prepare mailings,
Currently there are no Executive Administrative Assistant positions available.
Live and work in beautiful Sonoma Wine Country, California - With more than 250 boutique wineries, miles of rugged Pacific Ocean coastline, trails for hiking, country roads for biking, and the meandering Russian River for kayaking or canoeing, Sonoma County embodies the outdoor lifestyle that typifies adventure travel.
Bushtracks Expeditions, located in the scenic wine country of Healdsburg, just two hours north of the Golden Gate, seeks a professional to join our dynamic team of skilled trip planners.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Works closely with guests to design tour itineraries, prepare pre-departure trip documents,
and implement trip operations.
• Handles all aspects of the trip to ensure safety, efficiency, customer satisfaction and profitability,
including coordinating logistics, communicating with vendors and guests, processing client information
and payments, and ensuring that insurance and government regulatory requirements are met.
• Develops and manages within a budget for each trip.
• Uses Tourplan reservation system software.
• Responds within 24 hours/5 days a week to live customer inquiries received through any channel.
• Assists in maintaining the Bushtracks Contact Management System database and Bushtracks website.
• Analyzes guest evaluations to refine and improve future departures.
• Ensures that all sales, promotion, and operations materials are accurate.
• Assists with special marketing and product development projects.
• Develops a thorough knowledge of the areas in Africa, India, and North America in which
Bushtracks operates, and the associated supplier products that Bushtracks utilizes in order to
further assist client inquiries.
• May carry the 24/7 duty mobile on a rotating basis.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Goal: To ensure the highest quality guest experience in everything we do every day.
Function: Ensure that the policies and procedures for trips in their assigned division are accurate, well thought out, thoroughly documented, and communicated to staff and management. Manage the safe, efficient, and quality operation of assigned trips to achieve the goals of Bushtracks.
• Consistency, integrity and continuity of Division programs.
• New trip development, including sound budgets and well-designed itineraries.
• Efficient and thorough procedures for trips within assigned Division.
• Oversight and/or implementation of marketing activities to key customers.
• Accurate and timely completion of reservation procedures for assigned trips.
• Sound fiscal management of assigned trips.
• Safe and efficient implementation of trip operations.
• Strong working relationships with partners and vendors.
• Sales of departures and new trips.
• Customer satisfaction.
Currently there are no Travel Program Coordinator positions available
Currently there are no available positions but please check our website for future openings.